We provide training in the field of Digital Marketing and Internet of things IoT.
We are dedicated to make you practically knowledgable. Since, training will be based on live projects.
To stand in the market theoretical knowledge lags behind in compared with practical oriented learning.
Get Benefited with
- Flexibility and Convenience to Achieve Your Goals
- Flexibility in Time
- Working Experience with Live Projects
- Making You Productive
Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.
Digital Marketing Course Structure-
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Website Planning and Structure
- Facebook Marketing for Business
- Google Adwords and PPC Advertising
- YouTube and Video Marketing
- E-mail Marketing for Business
- Lead Generation & Marketing Automation
- eCommerce and Payment Gateway
- Remarketing Strategies – Advance Level
- Google Plus for Business
- LinkedIN and Twitter Marketing
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing & Google AdSense
- Case Studies and Practical Assignments
- Google Certification Program Training
IoT Course Structure-
- What is Internet of Things?
- Introduction to IOT
- General introduction to Arduino, Raspberry Pi and smartWIFI boards
- Understanding IOT Ecosystem
- What is IOT application ?
- What are basic elements / building blocks of IOT?
- How are these blocks connected together ?
- The systematic method to design IOT application
- Understanding smartWIFI hardware and sensors ?
- Understanding MQTT Protocol Basics
- How it works?
- Use mqtt API on smartWiFi to initiate mqtt connection with broker
Till 2020 billions of devices will interconnected. The role of Digital Marketing and Internet of things will play major role. Lot of artificial intelligence is going to make its way through our lives making it better and better. More people
would be connected through the world. The world is going to become a much better place to live with more and
more communication with everyone across the world. Commute and connectivity would become easier. In the
near future, the number of Internet connected devices would increase exponentially, from parking spaces to
houses to refrigerators; the IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital mode everyday, which would at
some day in the future make IOT a multi-trillion dollar industry.